quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2010
- no one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. it's not that hard: na-ghee-na-na-jar. nagheenanajar.
- yeah, well, at least your name isn't michael bolton.
- you know, there's nothing wrong with that name.
- there "was" nothing wrong with it... until i was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning grammys.
- hm...well, why don't you just go by mike instead of michael?
- no way! why should i change? he's the one who sucks.
(office space - mike judge, 1999)